One of the largest and most modern marketing and printing services providers in Central and Eastern Europe. It is a part of the American Quad Graphics Corporation.
Several years after the implementation of an advanced ERP system for HR and payroll management,
the client was not satisfied with the efficiency and quality of processes, especially those related to payroll processing and remuneration calculation. The main problems of the client were a huge amount of overtime work in the HR and payroll department, significant involvement of company heads and managers in administrative activities in this area as well as high number of errors and inconsistencies requiring clarification.
What we did
The team of our consultants together with the client carried out an analysis of the main HR and payroll processes, including:
- diagnosis of the current situation in the HR and payroll area,
- verification of the effectiveness of document circulation, communication, data input and flow as well as IT solutions,
- identification of inefficiencies in processes and risk of incompatibilities and errors,
- identification of areas requiring improvement,
- proposal for key optimizations to be implemented, taking into account existing IT solutions,
- analysis of the potential benefits of implementing the proposed solutions.
The analysis and its results enabled the development of strategies for the implementation of specific improvements and selection of the most beneficial ones. In consequence, the client decided to start internal IT projects in the area of HR and payroll, which are based on transition to electronic document circulation for the purpose of efficient payroll recording and processing.ДЕТАЛЬНІШЕ