SHV Energy is an international group of energy companies based in the Netherlands. Currently, it serves more than 30 million customers on four continents.
The client’s main goal was to manage all mobile devices (iOS and Android) in all countries from one centralized console and automate the device enrollment process to reduce end users’ effort. In order to secure company data for deployed apps, the company decided to use MAM solution on a global level.
What we did
- Automated device enrollment process for iOS and Android devices
- Separate configuration for corporate and personal devices
- Created device restrictions for work profile and KIOSK mode for multi-user devices
- Deployed applications for each BU using ABM, Managed Google Play store
- Created MAM and CA policies to secure company data
All devices are registered with an automated process. The global configuration is applied to all devices. Admins from each BU have limited access (scope tags) so they can only control devices from their location. Applications are secured with MAM policy which is not allowing to copy, paste company data on untrusted devices.ДЕТАЛЬНІШЕ