From the very beginning, Sii Poland has been a sustainable and a socially responsible company. What does this mean exactly? The company conducts business not only for its own benefit, but also for the well-being of its stakeholders: first of all, employees and clients, but also candidates, prospects, competitors, local communities and the environment. The company’s high social responsibility is confirmed by the EcoVadis certificate, awarded on the basis of a CSR audit. In February, Sii Group, including Sii Poland, was awarded the Platinum medal – which means that it belongs to the 1% of the most sustainable companies in the IT industry as audited by EcoVadis.
Every year, Sii Poland participates in a detailed social responsibility survey, where both business processes, policies and procedures, as well as the company’s long-standing traditions and habits are assessed along with their documentation. The company’s results are included in the list of the entire Sii Group. They are then verified and rated by EcoVadis – the world’s most trusted rating agency for corporate sustainability.
In 2020, Sii Group, including Sii Poland, obtained an high-level rating.
– This year, the Group received 76 points out of 100 possible, with an average score of 44 for companies from our sector – explains Katarzyna Domańska, CSR Manager at Sii. – According to EcoVadis, we maintain our social responsibility at an advanced level. This year we were awarded the Platinum medal, which means that we belong to the group of 1% of companies from our sector worldwide that the agency assessed as the most socially responsible. A good result does not mean that we are resting our heads. Every year, Sii Poland introduces new improvements which elevate our results. Last year by 11 percent – she adds.
Sii Poland’s sustainable development areas studied by EcoVadis include:
- Labor Practices: policies and practices for both employees and candidates in terms of friendly recruitment, onboarding, health and safety, employee rights, hiring rules, training and development, as well as communication,
- Environment: policies and procedures in the field of ecology, including building environmental awareness of employees,
- Ethics: policies and procedures for counteracting corruption as well as ensuring rights and good treatment of employees,
- Responsible Procurement: responsibility for suppliers,
- Societal – regarding the treatment of local communities as well as competitors, customers and prospects as part of responsible customer service.
The EcoVadis methodology is based on international sustainability standards (Global Reporting Initiative, United Nations Global Compact, ISO 26000), and supervised by a scientific committee of sustainability and supply chain experts, to ensure reliable third party sustainability assessments.
Choose a socially responsible company. Learn about the scope of our services and check job offers.